Monday 11 June 2012

Munchie Monday - Raw Food Mango Ice Lollies!

Probably not the best day to be posting this, the weather has been disgusting here today. But we can all look forward to a little bit of sun in the not too distant future (hopefully). So here it goes...

Who ever said that an ice lolly couldn't be healthy? Not me, thats for sure!

For christmas my boyfriend bought me a fantastic book called 'Ani's Raw Food Desserts' by Ani Phyo. Check out her website HERE and find the book HERE. Basically it's a book of biscuits, desserts and cakes that are all good for you, as they are made with raw fruit, nuts and seeds. The easiest of them all is a mango sorbet. The only ingredients are frozen mango, agave syrup and filtered water. I thought I would try it out in ice lolly form, and they were pretty delicious even if I do say so myself!

If you want to try it out you will need:

2 cups chopped frozen mangoes
1 cup filtered water
1/3 cup agave syrup

Then just blend them all together!

Here are some photos of the creative/messy process:
You should taste it at this point, it is yummy!
Yum yum! If you like the look of these then I would highly recommend buying 'Ani's Raw Food Desserts'. It is FAB!

You can see some of her other books below:








Laura xXx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena