Saturday 29 December 2012

Chevron Nails

chevron nail art
I recently tried out some new stickers and used them to make a cute chevron design. They were a little tricky but I think they just about worked. What do you think?
chevron nailsnail art stickers
Supplies:

  • Barry M - Mint
  • Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener (If you have normal white nail varnish use that instead!)
  • Seche Clear
  • Seche Vite
  • Nail Stickers

Start by painting your nails white, I also always use a coat of Seche Clear to protect my nails from discolouring. Then, once completely dry, I simply stuck 2 of the nail stickers horizontally across each nail and painted the green fairly thickly across the entire nail. I removed the stickers immediately, then once dry, topped with a coat of seche vite.

Laura xXx


4 comments:

  1. Love how simple yet awesome they look. Trying to think of a cool design for newyears that pops but is also simple to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope you thought of a good new years design :)

      Delete
  2. These look so lovely! Such pretty colours

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena