Tuesday 28 May 2013

Happy Blog Birthday!

Birthday Cupcake
One year ago today I wrote my very first blog post, and I am so glad I did!

It has been such a great adventure so far. I have learnt new things, made new friends and found new interests by becoming a part of the blogging community.

I want to say thank you to every one of you that reads my blog, and especially to those who find the time to comment. I still get excited when I get an email notifying me that I have a new one! It is amazing to think that people actually read my ramblings! But I am very happy that you do!

It is so interesting to look back on my old posts and see how my interests have changed and well as how my writing style and photography skills have developed. I thought I would pick out a few of my favourite ever posts to share with you today.

Here's to another year of fun times blogging!


Laura xXx

19 comments:

  1. Happy bloggerversary
    http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great year! Congrats girl! Here's to more to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogiversary! It's mine tomorrow, we almost started together! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Happy Bloggiversary to you too! I've just popped over to see your post. I LOVE the first pic of nails you have on there, may have to copy that one. :)

      Delete
  4. Happy anniversary! That's so super exciting! Keep up the great work~ (o^_^o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogiversary! I've only recently stumbled upon your blog (I was looking for a Kindle Cover Tutorial - Yours is the most perfect tutorial I've found) and I absolutely love your blog! I've only recently started my blog and I hope in a years time mine is as successful as yours! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you like it! I've just popped over to your blog to have a peek. I like the look of those raspberry ice pops! I've actually got some pina-colada flavoured ones in the freezer at the moment - no rum though. Also, love the idea of a Mc Donalds jumper, i bet that will be great!

      Delete
  6. Happy Blog Birthday! Congrats on keeping it up and doing so well. Here's to many more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogiversary :) I'm very glad you write your blog- it always makes me smile xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Katie! Your blog always makes me smile too. I like your sense of humour, I think we share a similar sense of silliness :) x

      Delete
  8. Happy one year anniversary! I love all your manicures, do you do those yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogiversary Laura! Have love reading each and every one of your posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy blogiversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena