Thursday 23 May 2013

Etsy Craft Party!

photosource design by ONR
If you have stopped by OhNoRachio's blog today you will have seen that she is organising an etsy craft party on the 20th June!

I am super excited about this! I am looking forward to hanging out with the girls I have met at previous blogger meets again, as well as meeting lots of new creative people!

I am planning on opening my own etsy shop in the near future, hopefully before the 20th June. But more on that later. 

If you live in or near Southampton and would like to come let us know! Just hop over to Rachel's blog and leave her a comment showing your interest and she will get you a proper invite.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Laura xXx


2 comments:

  1. This sounds so cool, unfortunately I live just outside Edinburgh :/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thats a shame. It is rather a long way away!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena