Thursday 12 December 2013

My Birthday/Christmas Wish-list

christmas wish list
Guess what? It's my birthday tomorrow! So I have probably left it a bit late to do this really, but what with Christmas coming up too, I thought I should put together a bit of a wish list.

Perhaps a rather strange thing to have on a wish list, but we still don't have any proper door mats in our house, and I have been keeping my eyes peeled for something a bit different. I think that this one from Ohh Deer is just lovely!

I have always wanted a terrarium and this geometric one looks perfect! Although I have to say I do also like the ones with little people or animals in them too.

The phone case for my poor iPhone is looking a bit worse for wear. I love the colour and the chevron pattern on this one from etsy!

Good quality nail varnish is always going to be a big hit with me. Especially something a little bit different like this speckled one from ASOS.

We've got a bit of a shortage of glasses at our house, especially when we forget to do the washing up! I'd love some pretty patterned glasses like this gorgeous one from Cath Kidston.

As you may be aware, I am quite a big fan of Game of Thrones, so I would be happy with GOT merchandise. But I do particularly love these retro travel posters featuring the important places in the book/show.

Ever since I first set eyes on this print by Marc Johns, I knew it was destined for my kitchen. One day it will be mine!

Apparently tomorrow is not only my birthday, but also Christmas jumper day! A good excuse to get that festive jumper out I would say!

Laura xXx




4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely wish-list! Hope you have a great birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) birthday!
    All the best people were born on 13th December methinks (I turned 31 yesterday) :-)

    We did Christmas Jumper Day at work as well with everyone wearing silly outifts and holding a Festive Cale Sale - it all went perfectly and we raised over £200 for Save the Children! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, that sounds like a fantastic thing to do on your birthday! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena