Thursday 13 February 2014

Urbanears headphones review in association with 3

urban outfitters headphones
Hey guys, check out my new headphones!  I was approached by the lovely people at 3 to test out a product for my iPhone 4.

Recently I have been watching a lot of youtube wedding tutorials for make-up, hair and other DIY's on my phone. I picked these awesome Urbanear Plattan Coral headphones so that Chris would not have to be subjected to listening to them all! Also, I figured I could also use these with an iPad or our computer when I want to listen to music in the office.

When they arrived I was not disappointed! They came in a lovely box and were pretty cleverly packaged if you ask me!
urbanears headphones review
I love the colour of them and think I will make a little place for them to hang on my wall like Elise has done in this post.

The sound quality is great too so I am looking forward to lots of evenings snuggled up by the fire 'researching'!urbanears headphones review

Laura xXx

The headphones reviewed in the post above were kindly gifted to me by the people at 3.

2 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty!! The packing is definitely too, I'd hang it up also haha.
    They're good quality? Hmm, ear cup headphones that are good quality but not pricey are hard to come across. What's the price range?

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great suggestions and some interesting comments to boot.These are great awesome headphones & you listen to your music with ipad or computer. Sound quality is fabulous. Get the best android headphones with dedicated features & that suits your style & budget only from Headphonezone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena